High Security Locks
Acme Security specializes in high security locks. There are a number of factors that make certain types of locks to be considered high security. Most industry experts would agree that if a lock has these following characteristics they would qualify as a high security lock:
- High security locks are administered with a high level of key control.
- Have restricted key systems.
- Only authorized security professionals allowed to copy keys.
- Only the owner can authorizes key to be made.
- High Security key locks usually are designed to meet UL437 Standards.
- High security locks also means they are resistant to picking.
- High security lock must be tough – able to resist physical attack.
One of the main high security locks that Acme Security specializes in is the Medeco lock. Medeco locks are made with pride in the U.S.A. For more than 30 years, Medeco has led the security industry in innovation and quality, guarding lives and assets at facilities worldwide. Medeco locks protect U.S. government and military installations, both here and abroad, as well as schools and universities, hospitals and banks, vending machines and parking meters, homes and offices, and much, much more.
Medeco locks come in many designs and forms to meet a broad range of lock applications. These various locks are designed to meet your high security lock requirements. Acme Security is a Medeco certified expert. We can support your Medeco requirements. Please reach us for service by simply clicking (create link to service request form) or call us at 404-835-5000.
High Security Locks Service & Support
To reach us for service simply call us at 404-835-5000 or use our service request form.